Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 47: March 3, 2011
































I just realized that if Martha's renovation is really a 90-day project, then we've passed the half-way point. Lot of work still to be done . . .

Mark and I installed drywall on the south bedroom walls. The only wall left bare was the outside wall, which will receive blown-in insulation before it's zipped up.

Because the walls are so thick with plaster, lathe and now drywall, conventional remodeling electrical boxes won't work, so I have to buy some extra-long screws. Once I do, then I can get the south bedroom circuit hooked up, and we'll have our first working electrical outlets and lights upstairs.

I insulated the south bedroom closet ceiling, so it is now ready for drywall.

I'm out of town on Friday, so that's it for posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment